StorageMart in Summerlea
— Alberta area Storage Facilities —
- 9/2/2014 |
- Quick, Easy & Pleasant!
- Went in to Storage Mart on Winterburn Road, in the little strip mall to rent a storage unit. The area looks shady to say the least, but you walk into the store and it's clean, open, welcoming and there's everything imaginable to purchase in there to help with storage or moving. The prices are very reasonable, the staff was VERY helpful, patient and knowledgeable. We got a unit that day and had access right away, the system is easy to use and I feel that my stuff is really secure. Would highly recommend anyone use their services, I've had a pleasant experience.
- 8/2/2014 |
- Leanne Buchanan
- great service, very professional
- We needed storage quickly as we were moving out of the country and had a very short time to find storage, that we trusted . We found storage mart on Winter burn Rd . We had the great privilege of meeting Allora the manager she was and has been just the greatest asset a company could ask for, she was professional and very accommodating to our needs and we are very happy with the help and support she has given us. Thank you again Allora for everything.
- 4/12/2014 |
- steve mennie
- Very friendly
- Good rates, friendly staff, clean unit, what more can I say!
- 12/5/2013 |
- Racheal Navrot
- Quality Place to store your Stuff!!!
- My sister called in the middle of the week to say she was planning on moving home. She asked that I find a storage place for the extra stuff she didn't have room for. I started calling around and found that prcing was very high, they were charging for options I didn't need, and a lot of them wanted credit card information. Then I found storage mart........... They were reasonably priced already but offered a discount to make it cheaper. I was able to set it up over the phone which was very convienent and only took minutes. I went down to the location which was very close to where I live and the customer service rep was very knowledgable, very helpful and even set me up with a lock. I have access to my storage unit whenever I want and I can give others access if I choose. The only thing that bothers me is you can't pay debit on the computer as it is only set up for the United States so I am going out of my way every month when I have to go pay the bill. Otherwise I am very happy with storage mart.
- 12/19/2014 |
- 1 bump but was handled quickly and professionally-thx!
- There was an error somewhere that caused my code not to work the first time I tried it. The employee in the store did not follow through on fixing it as promised which caused my next trip to the unit to end in frustration...on Sunday when closed. But when I took the wasted trip and rest of the story to Sr mgmt via this portal it was handled quick and proper. Thanks to the folks who made it right.
- 5/27/2014 |
- Keaton Harris
- Easy to get a space and easy to pay
- It looks secure and had a good amount of room to store my objects.
- 2/4/2014 |
- Aline Campiou
- easy and quick rentals
- very friendly and helpful staff.... renting a unit was very simple and stress free... rates are great!!
- If we fail to meet your expectations, your next month of storage is free.
1 Storage Facility Found Near Summerlea
Areas Near Summerlea :
7.8 kilometers away | Just 1.75km south of Yellowhead Hwy on Winterburn to 214th st
5' x 10'
2 Units Left
Can't find what your're looking for? Give us a call at (866) 928-5835.